Thursday, December 6, 2012

More Challenges!

OK y'all, I signed up for 4 more 2013 reading challenges.  Everybody, STOP POSTING AWESOME CHALLENGES.  I can't stop signing up for them.

I'm really done now though.  I already told you about the Monthly Keyword Challenge, and now I also am declaring:

Around The World in 12 Books Challenge, hosted by Giraffe Days
This is going to be SO FUN.  I love to travel, and doing it through books is fun too!

Mount TBR Challenge, hosted by My Reader's Block

I've signed up to read Mont Blanc (at least 24 books from my TBR pile).

Foodies Read Challenge, hosted by Foodies Read
 
I've signed up for Pastry Chef level (4-8 food-related books).

Audiobook Challenge, hosted by Teresa's Reading Corner

I've signed up for Flirting (listening to at least 6 audiobooks).

No more challenges, Kelly.  NO MORE.

(But look at them all...aren't they pretty...)

You can keep track of my progress next year on my 2013 Challenges page.

9 comments:

  1. Ooh! The Around the World in 12 Books challenge looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Around The World in 12 Books Challenge sounds awesome! I'll definitely check that one out, there are some other challenges I've still got to sign up for too-as soon as I figure out what level I'm aiming for!

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the 12 Books challenge might be the one I'm most excited about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to do this with you! Also love to travel and traveling through books is the most economical way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so easy to be tempted by challenges. I've learned by lesson from last year, though, and I'm trying to limit myself to just a few, easy to plan out ones, like the Around the World challenge. I look forward to seeing what books you read, and good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Too Fond, I'm sure I am going to learn my lesson next year...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lot of challenges! And that's the problem - there are just so many good ones out there.

    I had to limit myself to just two or I think I'd lose track :P

    The food one looks great. And I think the travel one looks really interesting. Good luck finding books for the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks whyanot! Good luck with your two challenges as well!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs