Monday, December 31, 2012

New web address!

Hello, readers!  I hope you are all resting up for a fabulous New Year's Eve.  Just wanted to let you know that I now have a new home space on the interwebs:


My darling husband was nice enough to include my new domain name as a Christmas gift.  :) 
(Now, to think about a redesign to go along with it...hmmmm)

Never fear, my old address will forward you there, so no need to change your reader settings or favorites lists!

Have a wonderful New Year's, y'all...see you in 2013!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new domain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.
    look these up

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    have a peek at this web-site

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you guys are up too. Such clever work and exposure! Keep up the very good works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my own blogroll. SEO

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs